Become part of Europe’s most influential IBM user group: if you want to know what’s happening in the industry today, what’s coming down the line and how you can benefit, join GSE UK today.
- An international non-profit association of companies, organisations and individuals
- More than 1,000 companies and organisations – 12,000 IT professionals members
GSE UK helps organisations in the UK to work smarter and more rapidly adopt new approaches in software, hardware and communications. We also give you a voice in product and service R&D in the interests of our members. All employees of a member organisation can participate in all GSE activities.
“I’ve taken a number of things I’ve learned back into the workplace to help my employer work more efficiently.”
“An excellent way for corporates to train their staff and keep them up to date.”
“You are hearing from leading experts in their field teaching you new things about, for example, securing the mainframe.”
Membership brings a wealth of practical benefits:
- Free admission to our annual conference: five free places plus two free places for trainees at the UK’s biggest industry event of its kind, benefiting from more than 200 hours of technical training and other sessions, networking and socials where you can meet and learn from the brightest minds in the industry.
- Technology-specific Working Group meetings: members can access and share the latest information on IBM products and industry trends.
- 20% discount on fees for IBM Technical Conferences, 20% discount on IBM Training Courses in Europe and 15% discount for IBM STG Technical Conferences in the USA.
- 20% discount on the fee for Mainframe Technology Professional (MTP) exams.
- GSE GUIDE Spring Event – one free place at this annual Europe-wide meeting on IT concepts and products.
- Guide Technology Council – the one and a half day event at IBM Labs on new and upcoming solutions.
GSE UK membership fees represents excellent value:
Only EUR 880 per calendar year for the first or main site. Individual memberships are also available at EUR 388 per year.