MQ conference stream
The MQ stream is targeted at technical professionals responsible for creating, administering or operating enterprise messaging environments, and developers of applications that use IBM messaging technology.
Attendees benefit from the latest information about MQ and related offerings, plus the opportunity to access the expertise of the IBM Messaging team. Topics and areas covered include:
- The latest releases of MQ and other IBM messaging offerings
- New features and emerging trends
- Messaging security
- Monitoring, debugging and problem determination
- Availability and workload balancing
- Performance and tuning
- Best practices
The GSE UK annual conference also usually features an ‘Introduction to MQ’ session in the 101 stream, and an ‘MQ Security’ session in the Security stream.
Further information will be available soon for the following additional streams:
- Batch Workload Scheduling
- System Automation and Analytics