26th May 2022 - 9th November 2022, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The GSE102 stream would like to invite you to attend a seven part security series hosted by Mark Wilson.
The sessions are as follows:
- Session 1: Introduction – 26th May 15:30 – 16:30
- Session 2: Data Gathering/Footprinting – 28th June 15:00 – 16:00
- Session 3: How to hack a mainframe – 29th July 15:30 – 16:30
- Session 4: USS Security – 16th Aug 15:00 – 16:00
- Session 5: Subsystem Security – 7th Sept 15:30 – 16:30
- Session 6: Hardware Considerations – 10th Oct 15:00 – 16:00
- Session 7: Tools Galore and Wrap Up – TBC
A thought leader and international speaker in mainframe security and technology, an IBM Champion and passionate advocate of all things Z, Mark Wilson is Senior Director, Consulting Services with BMC Mainframe Services. He is also GSE UK Region Manager and GSE UK Conference Manager.
Signing up once will give access to ALL sessions.
There are currently 200 places on a first come first served basis.
The day before a zoom meeting link will be sent to the email that you signed up with.
All sessions are London time.
Any questions please email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!