10th June 2021, 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
We are pleased to confirm our next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working Group – the meeting will be hosted via Zoom only.
Highlights from the agenda include:
• Configuring zCX with LDAP on z/OS (ITDS) with RACF and MFA Support
• Zero Trust and your Home Network
• A Mainframe External Security Manager View of Zero Trust
• Using the SERVAUTH class to protect TCP/IP on z/OS
• Creating cloud-based air-gapped third copy of mainframe backup data to defend against ransomware
The invite and full agenda can be accessed via this link > GSE ESWG Agenda for 10Jun2021
Reserve your space now using the registration form below. The cut-off for registration is 11pm (BST) on 9th June 2021.
If you have already registered, you should have received your joining instructions via email – if you have not received it, please check your spam/junk folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings are closed for this event.